ThetaHealing® is a meditation technique and spiritual philosophy – not specific to one religion but accepting them all – with the purpose of getting closer to the Creator. It is created by Vianna Stibal.
Vianna Stibal is a renowned spiritual teacher. She is a born intuitive. She was aware of her psychic abilities right from an early age. She was giving psychic readings to several clients. In the year 1995, she was diagnosed with cancer of the right femur. During this time, she utilised her psychic abilities to connect to the Creator of All That Is. She used this connection to the Creator of All That Is to develop ThetaHealing® as a healing method. She used ThetaHealing® on herself and instantaneously cured the cancer. She later on started using ThetaHealing® on several people and started spreading the knowledge of ThetaHealing® worldwide.
ThetaHealing® is a training method for your mind, body and spirit that allows you to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do. Through meditation and prayer, the ThetaHealing® Technique creates a positive lifestyle.
ThetaHealing® is a method which makes use of the Theta brainwaves. There are 5 types of brainwaves- Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Theta and Delta. These brainwaves are detected on an electroencephalograph (EEG). The brain normally produces all 5 brainwaves. Certain brainwaves are more predominant on the EEG at certain stages.
- Beta (β) waves are the brainwaves which are predominant during normal activity. The frequency is 12-30 Hz
- Alpha (α) waves are the brainwaves which are predominant in a relaxed person. They provide a bridge between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The frequency is 8-12 Hz
- Theta (θ) waves are the brainwaves predominant during the phase of deep relaxation and during the initial stages of sleep. They are associated with the subconscious mind. They are also associated with intuition, creativity, daydreaming and fantasies. These are the brainwaves which are utilised during hypnotherapy. The frequency is 4-8 Hz.
- Delta (δ) waves are associated with deep sleep. The frequency is 0-4 Hz.
- Gamma (γ) waves are predominant during states of intense concentration. The frequency is >40 Hz.
ThetaHealing® taps into the power of the Theta brainwaves. The ThetaHealing® practitioner consciously activates the Theta brainwaves in their brain. In ThetaHealing® the practitioner connects to the energy of the Creator of All That Is. ThetaHealing® is not a religious practice. It is not restricted to any particular religion. The Creator of All That Is can be referred to by any name be it Vishnu, Shiva, God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, etc. A person’s religious beliefs do not matter in ThetaHealing®. All a person needs to do is to believe in the existence of a Creator of All That Is. We are all part of the Creator of All That Is. We are all interconnected. ThetaHealing® is a method of focused thought and prayer. Many people have experienced instant healing through the process of ThetaHealing®.
The ThetaHealing® practitioner scans the body of the client and finds out the problem in the client. The ThetaHealing® practitioner uses the energy of the Creator of All That Is to heal the client. It is the Creator of All That Is who does the healing and the ThetaHealing® practitioner facilitates this healing.
ThetaHealing® can also be used for self-healing. ThetaHealing® can be used for the treatment of any medical condition. ThetaHealing® is used to help clearing the limiting beliefs a person has on all four belief levels- Core, Genetic, History and Soul levels. The Belief Work and Feeling Work are the well-known parts of ThetaHealing®. The Belief Work and Feeling Work of ThetaHealing® are used to resolve the negative beliefs and feelings a person has and replace them with positive beliefs and feelings.
For a brief introduction to ThetaHealing® by Vianna Stibal, please see the video below